It’s normal for us sometimes to have mind-block and not be able to think of any blog posts to make, so I’ve decided to write a list for you (which is what I do best) of 30 blog posts that are perfect for Spring/Summer…whether they inspire you or you copy them, may your spring/summer planning be 10 times easier after this!
- Spring clear out/cleaning – clothes, shoes, makeup … how to.
- How to dress for that awkward change between winter and spring. (crossing seasons.)
- Summer picnic ideas.
- Easter DIY.
- Come strawberry picking with me – what I wore, picking the perfect basket/bag to take with you.
- Summer drink DIY.
- Beach bag checklist.
- How to relax in the summer heat.
- What to pack in your hand luggage/hand luggage essentials.
- DIY beach waves.
- Summer proof makeup.
- Favourite summer lip/nail colours.
- Travel bucket list.
- Ways to spend your days off in summer.
- Fake tan tips – safer than the sun.
- Top summer playlists.
- How to stay hydrated in summer.
- Top sandal trends.
- My summer wardrobe essentials.
- How to get that summer glow – hair/skin.
- How to protect your skin/hair from the heat.
- My top 5 summer recipes.
- Easter cake ideas and recipes.
- A roundup of summer road trips – favourite places, places you’d visit again.
- Visit somewhere new and create a mini travel guide.
- DIY popsicles.
- Create a summer ‘to read’ list.
- Summer staples – key pieces from your wardrobe for summer.
- How to edit your ‘natural lighting’ photos.
- Beach favourites – products, books etc.
Hopefully you’re now feeling inspired for spring/summer and you have loads of ideas of blogs you can write. If you choose any of these ideas and re-create them on your blog, please send me your pictures/tag me in your pictures on Instagram, I’d love to see!
Thanks for reading!